Why Choose Bshirt
When you first become pregnant and a new mum, as well as feeling excited there are lots of things to worry about which can be very overwhelming at times. Will I be able to breastfeed my baby? Will I feel embarrassed feeding in front of other people? What are the most important things I need to buy and can I afford to buy it all?
The Bshirt breastfeeding vest can help alleviate these worries in many ways. The Bshirt:
- Is really easy to use and it allows you to breastfeed confidently and comfortably
- Empowers women to breastfeed with confidence
- Saves you money - there is no need to buy a new breastfeeding wardrobe as the Bshirt enables you to adapt your favourite clothes for breastfeeding
- Enables you to wear your pre-pregnancy clothes so you don't need to restrict your style to the limited choice of 'wardrobe replacement' breastfeeding clothing. You know - the mum uniform.
- Can also be worn on its own and it looks like a normal vest top, unlike many other breastfeeding undershirts for sale, which cannot be worn alone.
- Has a top panel that will always stay up, keeping you covered where you need it most, unlike clip-vests which bring down the entire front of the vest, leaving you quite exposed.
- Can be worn with your properly fitted nursing bra, unlike clip-vests with built-in bras. There is nothing worse than tight elastic in lieu of a properly fitted nursing bra!
- Has large openings which allow the baby to get full access to your boobs, so you can achieve good positioning and attachment
- Is more sustainable and environmentally friendly as it reduces waste and unnecessary garment consumption
- Is ethically made with organic cotton
The Bshirt supports mums wearing their own clothes and being themselves. We support mums getting a proper latch and breastfeeding for as long as they and their baby want to. We support mum’s feeding their baby in whatever way or place makes their babies happy!
Don't miss out - order your Bshirt now!
Ethical & Organic
We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.