Tidal Teal and Forest Green are our newest and latest Bshirt Vests to arrive and can be on your door step in time for Christmas! Wear the Bshirt vest top on it's own or underneath your favourite clothes to breastfeed with style and confidence.
We love these bold Autumnal colours, which pair well with other Wintery hues that you have probably been pulling out from the back of your wardrobe.
The Bshirt vest is a great layering piece for this time of year.
Top tips for shopping ethically:
- Try and buy natural materials - polyester and man made fabrics contain plastic microfibres
- When buying cotton, make sure it is ethically sourced - this relates to the water used when growing the cotton and impacts on pollution and climate change
- Buy Organic and Fairtrade wherever possible - these standards are rigorous and can be trusted
- Buy less, buy better - It's really simple, we all need to wear clothes. But buying fast fashion isn't sustainable or responsible. So buy less often and you'll be able to afford to buy ethical.
- Get it second hand!! - Scour your charity shop Set alerts on Ebay - if you have a favourite brand there is no need to shy away, just get it pre-loved and recycle it when you're done.
We will be putting together Bshirt Breastfeeding Fashion Edits, blogs and product releases which you can recieve directly to your inbox!
Sign Up to our Newsletter so that you get these edits straight to your inbox every week!!
We want to show you how you can save money by wearing 'normal' clothes while still breastfeeding with confidence and looking fabulous. Because, well, breastfeeding is 'normal', after all!
x Philippa, Lisa and the Bshirt team
Ethical & Organic
We use only GOTS Certified Organic and responsibly sourced cotton in the manufacture of Bshirt products. This means that there is no use of harmful chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Choosing to buy organic clothing is good for you, your baby and the environment. You can read about our Ethical Fashion Principles here.